16. The measurement of air emissions from heavy vehicles for which a repair notice has been notified by the Minister under section 11 is performed in an establishment accredited by the Minister under section 118.6 of the Environment Quality Act (chapter Q-2).
If the test results meet the requirements set out in Chapter III, the establishment issues an attestation to the owner of the heavy vehicle certifying that the heavy vehicle is in compliance with environmental standards at the time of the emission measurement.
The attestation must indicate, in addition to its number,
(1) the licence plate number;
(2) the name of the driver;
(3) the name of the person who performed the emission measurement, the person’s number, if any, the address or location of the measurement and the date and time of the measurement;
(4) the emission measurement result and the signature of the person who performed the measurement;
(5) the environmental standards that apply to the vehicle; and
(6) that the vehicle complies with the standards on the date and at the time of the emission measurement.
The establishment must send a copy of the attestation to the Minister using media-based information technology not later than the working day that follows the working day on which the attestation is issued.
O.C. 1244-2005, s. 16; O.C. 158-2011, s. 7.