94. The following hazardous materials may not be placed in a final disposal site:
(1) materials in a liquid state at 20 ºC;
(2) materials that, when tested in accordance with the method prescribed in the Liste des méthodes d’analyses relatives à l’application des règlements découlant de la Loi sur la qualité de l’environnement published by the Ministère du Développement durable, de l’Environnement et des Parcs, contain a free liquid;
(3) flammable or explosive materials;
(4) soil having more than 50 mg of PCBs per kg of soil;
(5) materials physically or chemically incompatible with the materials that constitute the final disposal site;
(6) materials that may, on contact with water, air or materials already in the site, form gases, mists or fumes at levels that could lead to harmful effects on the health of human beings or of other living species or damage to the environment or to property; and
(7) materials and objects containing PCBs or contaminated by PCBs referred to in paragraph 7 of section 4.