62. The owner or operator of an underground tank or underground piping shall, every 2 years, have the working order of the corrosion protection system inspected:
(1) in accordance with Standards Council of Canada Standard CAN/ULC-S603.1-92: Galvanic Corrosion Protection Systems for Steel Underground Tanks for Flamable and Combustible Liquids, in the case of a sacrificial anode system;
(2) in accordance with Report PACE-87-1 of the Canadian Institute of Petroleum Products, if it is an addition to an underground storage system in the case of an impressed current cathodic protection system.
Inspections shall be made at the time of installation of a tank or piping and 12 months thereafter.
The owner or operator shall keep the last working order certification of such a system, which shall contain the following information:
(1) the address of the site where the tank or piping is located;
(2) the identification of the tank;
(3) the date of inspection;
(4) test results; and
(5) the name and address of the person who issued the certification.