6. The list of the following materials is established for the purposes of subparagraph 4 of the first paragraph of section 70.6 and paragraph 2 of section 70.9 of the Environment Quality Act (chapter Q-2), to the exent that the materials are hazardous within the meaning of paragraph 21 of section 1 of that Act:
(1) any non-marketed manufactured product for which the manufacturer can indicate no use other than a use for energy generation purposes or no destination other than a hazardous waste disposal or treatment site;
(2) any material and object from a sector of activity mentioned in Schedule 3, except manufactured products;
(3) any material from an air scrubbing system or a wastewater system including a process water treatment system;
(4) any material from the incineration of hazardous materials;
(5) any material from the incineration of sludge from a wastewater or drinking water treatment plant;
(6) any material and object from residual hazardous materials, except manufactured products; and
(7) any fuel obtained from a mixture of residual hazardous materials.
“Manufactured product” means any material or object manufactured in accordance with a specific form or specifications within the framework of a production or processing activity, and whose use is wholly or partly determined by that form or those specifications.