32. Sections 50 to 92 do not apply
(1) to materials which, according to the terms of a certificate of authorization issued under section 22 of the Environment Quality Act (chapter Q-2), will be reused in an industrial process on the site of production or use within 120 days following their production or use;
(2) to materials stored in a site other than that of their production or use where, according to the terms of a certificate of authorization issued under section 22 of the Environment Quality Act, the materials will be reused in an industrial process within 12 months of having been stored;
(3) to materials listed in paragraphs 3, 4 and 8 of section 4 of this Regulation which will be reused or treated for reuse or recycling purposes within 12 months following the date of their production or their last use or following the date on which the materials become unfit for their intended use;
(4) where the quantity of materials is less than 1,000 kg. However, sections 50 to 92 shall remain applicable to liquids, solids or substances containing PCBs where the quantity of PCBs contained in all the materials is greater than 1 kg.