138.1. A monetary administrative penalty of $250 in the case of a natural person or $1,000 in other cases may be imposed on any person who fails
(1) to keep a copy of the shipping document referred to in section 21, during the period and on the conditions provided for in that section, or to present it to the Minister upon request in accordance with that section;
(2) to submit to the Minister the statement prescribed by section 22 in accordance with that section;
(3) to keep on the storage site, in accordance with the third paragraph of section 62, the last working order certification of a system referred to in that section which contains the required information;
(4) to keep on the storage site the results of the analyses referred to in the second paragraph of section 75 for the period provided for in that section;
(5) to keep on the storage site the certificates of installation or maintenance referred to in the second paragraph of section 90;
(6) to comply with the conditions relating to the keeping of a register or a report referred to in any of sections 105 to 107, 110, 131, 132 or 135 to 137, in particular to indicate therein the required information or, where applicable, to comply with the period provided for to do so.