132. Where the activity is carried on by means of mobile treatment or incineration facilities, the register shall contain the following information in respect of each site at which the permit holder carries on his activity and in respect of each category of hazardous materials:
(1) identification of the hazardous material disposed of or treated, determined according to the indications in Schedule 4;
(2) the name and address of the owner or operator of the site at which the authorized activity is carried on;
(3) the quantity that has been disposed of or treated; and
(4) the quantity of which the permit holder has taken possession and identification of the management method, determined according to the indications in Schedule 9.
The above information shall be entered in the register not later than on the tenth day following the termination of the activity at each site.