37.The person responsible for dismantling or conversion work on a fire extinguisher to enable the fire extinguisher to operate with a substance other than halon must file a report containing the following information with the Minister not later than 31 March of each year on the form provided by the Minister:
(1) the name and address of the contractor;
(2) the name and address of the owner of the fire extinguisher and the address where the work was carried out;
(3) the type and quantity of halon recovered;
(4) if the substance used as a replacement for halon is a halocarbon, the type of halocarbon and the quantity in kilograms;
(5) the serial number indicated on the nameplate affixed to the fire extinguisher cylinder;
(6) the date of completion of the work; and
(7) the name and address of the enterprise to which the recovered halon was sent.