99. No mill residual materials landfill facility may be established or enlarged
(1) in the flood zone of a watercourse or body of water, if the zone is within the 100-year flood line;
(2) in an area zoned for residential, commercial or residential and commercial purposes or within 150 m from such an area;
(3) within 50 m of any public thoroughfare;
(4) within 150 m of any municipal park, golf course, downhill ski trail, outdoor recreation area, public beach, ecological reserve established under the Natural Heritage Conservation Act (chapter C-61.01), any park within the meaning of the Parks Act (chapter P-9) or any park within the meaning of the National Parks Act (S.C. 2000, c. 32);
(5) within 200 m of any dwelling, educational establishment, house of worship, food processing plant, vacation camp, institution to which the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2) applies or within the meaning of the the Act respecting health services and social services for Cree Native persons (chapter S-5), or any tourist accommodation establishment holding a permit issued under the Act respecting tourist accommodation establishments (chapter E-14.2);
(6) within 300 m of any lake; or
(7) within 60 m of any sea, watercourse, pond, swamp or tidal flat.