Q-2, r. 27 - Regulation respecting pulp and paper mills
137.7. A monetary administrative penalty of $2,000 in the case of a natural person or $10,000 in other cases may be imposed on any person who
(1) contravenes a standard related to an effluent prescribed by any of sections 12 to 17;
(2) dilutes an effluent or combines it with another effluent in contravention of any of sections 18 to 20;
(3) fails to respect a daily or monthly limit of loss or discharge prescribed by section 24 or 25, any of sections 27 to 33 or 35 to 41 on the conditions provided for therein;
(4) contravenes a concentration standard provided for in section 45, the first or second paragraph of section 53, any of sections 57 to 59 or section 104;
(5) dilutes water referred to in section 89 before it is discharged into the environment or into a storm sewer.