51. The security shall be provided
(1) in cash, by bank draft or by certified cheque made out to the Minister of Finance;
(2) by bearer bonds issued or guaranteed by Québec, Canada or another Canadian province, the United States of America or one of the member States, the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, a municipality or a school board in Canada or a fabrique in Québec;
(3) by suretyship or a guarantee policy, with a stipulation of solidarity and a waiver of the benefits of discussion and division, taken with a legal person authorized to stand security under the Bank Act (S.C. 1991, c. 46), the Act respecting trust companies and savings companies (chapter S-29.01), the Act respecting insurance (chapter A-32) or the Act respecting financial services cooperatives (chapter C-67.3); or
(4) by an irrevocable letter of credit issued by a banking institution or by a savings and credit union.