84. Where the application concerns exploration work, the applicant must inform and consult the public before submitting the application. For this purpose, the applicant must publish a notice, by any means making it possible to reach the local population, that specifies
(1) the cadastral designation of the lot on which the project will be conducted;
(2) a plan and description of the perimeter of the project site;
(3) a summary of the project, including in particular the information that the applicant must submit in the application for authorization and that describes the project;
(4) the date, time and place in the municipality where a public meeting will be held, which may not be less than 20 days following the publication of the notice.
The applicant must invite the Minister or a representative of the Minister to the public meeting. The Minister or representative may act as moderator and, for that purpose, intervene on any matter concerning the conduct of the meeting.
The applicant must send, to the municipality concerned, a copy of the report summarizing the comments obtained during the public consultation and of any changes made to the project following the consultation. The contents of the report are public information.