83. In addition to the general content prescribed by section 16, every application for authorization for an activity referred to in this Chapter must include the following supplemental information and documents: (1) the initial characterization study carried out in accordance with sections 37 to 39 of the Water Withdrawal and Protection Regulation (chapter Q-2, r. 35.2), including the hydrogeological study referred to in section 38 of that Regulation;
(2) a copy of the public consultation notice provided for in section 84;
(3) a report summarizing the comments received during the public consultation provided for in section 84 and any changes made to the project by the applicant following the consultation;
(4) the technical programs applicable to each project phase with respect to surveying, drilling, completion, fracturing, reconditioning, extraction tests, and use tests for underground reservoirs, as submitted to the minister responsible for the Petroleum Resources Act (chapter H-4.2) in an application for authorization or approval under that Act;
(5) a predictive noise study when a dwelling or public institution is located less than 600 m from the site of the activities;
(6) a soil protection program specifying, for each project phase, the areas at high risk of contamination and appropriate protection measures using, for example, the installation of a leak containment system and quality control measures;
(7) a program to detect and repair leaks in order to quickly detect any leak and providing for the planning of inspections of equipment, pipes, tanks and ponds, including a program to detect, quantify and repair any leak of VOCs, methane or ethane.