78. The following mining activities require authorization pursuant to subparagraph 10 of the first paragraph of section 22 of the Act:
(1) the excavation of ramps, sinking of shafts, and any other excavation work performed to extract ore or explore for mineral substances;
(2) any activity carried on in connection with ore extraction;
(3) any activity carried on in connection with ore processing;
(4) the management of mine tailings, including the establishment and operation of a mine tailings site;
(5) the management of wastewater from mines, including the establishment and operation of the infrastructures needed for that purpose;
(6) the storage of ore or concentrates, including the establishment of accumulation areas and the crushing and sieving of ore and concentrates;
(7) the construction of capping during site rehabilitation and restoration and any work that can alter or modify previous rehabilitation work on an accumulation area for mine tailings.