64. For the first renewal of an authorization for the operation of an industrial establishment or the issue of such an authorization for an existing industrial establishment within the meaning of the second paragraph of section 31.25 of the Act, the Minister publishes, within 90 days after sending the proposed authorization for the industrial establishment, the notice referred to in section 31.20 of the Act announcing the holding of a public consultation on the application, in a newspaper circulated in the region where the industrial establishment is located and on the website of the Minister’s department.
The notice of consultation contains the following information:
(1) the consultation period for the application;
(2) the web link for consulting the information file on the application for authorization;
(3) the contact information for the places where the information file may be consulted, and the business hours and days;
(4) to allow any group, person or municipality to submit comments on the application:
(a) an e-mail address and mailing address for that purpose;
(b) the deadline for submitting comments.