26. An application for general authorization must include the following supplemental information and documents:
(1) the plan required by subparagraph 1 of the second paragraph of section 17 showing a radius of 1 km upstream and downstream from the intervention zone and the location of environments of conservation interest or that may be restored, as identified in the regional wetlands and bodies of water plan;
(2) an identification of the problems connected with the watercourses or lakes that require work, and the level of risk associated with the performance or non-performance of the work;
(3) a description of previous maintenance work on a watercourse or previous work to regulate the water level of a lake or maintain a lake bed, if any;
(4) when the work concerns the removal of sediment or the reprofiling of a river or lake bed, the longitudinal and transversal sections of the land showing the current and planned profile of the watercourse or lake;
(5) in the cases provided for in the second paragraph, an opinion, signed by a professional or a person qualified in the fields of hydrogeomorphology, hydrology or hydraulics, showing that the planned work matches the problems identified in the application and the characteristics and particularities of the watercourse concerned, in particular with respect to fluvial dynamics and the watercourse’s evolutionary stage;
(6) in the cases provided for in the third paragraph, an opinion, signed by a professional or a person qualified in characterization and the ecology of wetland and waterbody ecosystems, showing that the planned work matches the problems identified in the application and attesting that the ecological functions and biodiversity of the wetlands and bodies of water concerned will not be affected;
(7) any relevant elements in a regional wetlands and bodies of water plan.
The notice referred to in subparagraph 5 of the first paragraph is also required in the following cases:
(1) the work targets a stretch of the watercourse that may change position;
(2) the last work to clean the watercourse occurred less than 5 years previously;
(3) the work will affect a continuous or cumulative stretch of 1,000 m or more of the same watercourse;
(4) the sediment has a median diameter of more than 2 mm.