18. The impacts of the project and of each of the activities it involves include, in particular,
(1) the nature, source, quantity and concentration of all the contaminants likely to be discharged;
(2) a description of the anticipated environmental impacts;
(3) a description of the proposed mitigation measures, including those relating to site rehabilitation;
(4) a description of the proposed monitoring, maintenance, supervision and control measures, including a description of the equipment, apparatus, observation wells, measuring or sampling points and other facilities needed for that purpose;
(5) any other information or document showing that the project or activity complies with the standards, conditions, restrictions and prohibitions prescribed by the Act or its regulations or prescribed in an authorization issued following an environmental impact assessment and review procedure.