175. The owner of a site must give an engineer responsibility for supervising work to establish, modify or extend a waterworks system, sewer system or storm water management system.
The engineer must, within 60 days of the end of the work, file a report on the performance of the work, in particular to attest its compliance with the conditions set out in this Regulation and, where applicable, the conditions listed in the authorization issued for the work.
This section does not apply to (1) section 184, for
(a) all activities, if the waterworks system concerned serves 20 persons or less;
(b) the addition or replacement of a pipe referred to in subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph if the mains serves 20 persons or less;
(2) the activities referred to in section 186 if the waterworks system concerned serves 20 persons or less;
(3) the activities referred to in sections 185 and 187;
(4) section 197, for the replacement of a pipe by another of the same diameter and for the installation or modification of a manhole in an existing sewer system;
(5) the activities referred to in sections 199 and 201;
(6) the activities referred to in subparagraph 5 of the first paragraph of section 224;
(7) section 225, with respect to the modification of a culvert, work in a ditch or the replacement of an existing pipe by a ditch or by another pipe of the same diameter, as well as the installation or modification of a manhole or catch basin in an existing storm water management system;
(8) the activities referred to in section 226;
(9) the establishment, extension or modification of a storm water management system on a high-risk site referred to in paragraph 4 of section 218.
For the purposes of section 11, the report produced by an engineer pursuant to the second paragraph must be kept by the operator of the system.