17. The description of the project and of each activity requiring authorization it involves must include everything that the applicant plans to do, use, construct or lay out temporarily or permanently, and in particular
(1) the nature and the technical and operational characteristics of the project and the activities it involves;
(2) the procedure and implementation schedule for each phase of the project or an activity;
(3) the buildings, equipment, apparatus, facilities, constructions, works and storage areas;
(4) the source, nature and quantity of the residual materials likely to be generated, stored, retained, treated, recovered or eliminated, and the measures for managing such residual materials;
(5) any descriptive element required to demonstrate compliance with the standards, conditions, restrictions and prohibitions prescribed by the Act or its regulations or prescribed in an authorization issued following an environmental impact assessment and review procedure.
The location of the project and of each of the activities it involves must be indicated using
(1) a georeferenced site plan, including the delimitation of all intervention zones, discharge points, observation wells and measuring or sampling points;
(2) a site description indicating, in particular, the presence of wetlands, bodies of water and specific habitats, the principal environmental characteristics of the site, and their location on the plan referred to in subparagraph 1;
(3) where an activity covered by the application will be carried on in an agricultural zone within the meaning of the Act respecting the preservation of agricultural land and agricultural activities (chapter P-41.1) and will require authorization from the Commission de protection du territoire agricole du Québec, mention of that fact.