4.The body must make a certification application for each State of origin concerned using the form furnished by the Minister, and provide the following information:
(1) the name and address of the person authorized by the board of directors to file the certification application on the body’s behalf;
(2) the name of the body and the business number assigned to it under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1);
(3) the name, address and occupation of each member of its board of directors;
(4) the name, address and occupation of each person having responsibilities assigned by the body in connection with the pursuit of the arrangements made on behalf of the adopter in Québec and in the State of origin concerned; and
(5) the name and address of the public or private institutions in the State of origin concerned and the name, address and occupation of the persons working therein who collaborate or are in liaison with the body to obtain adoption proposals.