27. For the purposes of subparagraph 6 of the first paragraph of section 71.23 of the Act, the offences that may lead the Minister to suspend, revoke or refuse to renew certification are the following, whether committed in Canada or abroad:
(1) an offence with violence or of a sexual nature;
(2) an offence relating to child protection;
(3) an offence relating to the falsification of documents, fraud, false pretenses, theft, false representation or corruption;
(4) a criminal organization offence;
(5) an offence relating to privacy or the protection of personal information; and
(6) an offence relating to the possession, trafficking, importing or exporting of weapons, drugs or other illicit substances.
The certified body or any officer, manager or director wishing to remain in office, must without delay notify the Minister of any conviction for an offence listed in the first paragraph and as soon as feasible provide the Minister with any document or information enabling the Minister to make an enlightened decision regarding the suspension or revocation of certification or refusal to renew certification.