2. A body applying for intercountry adoption certification must satisfy the following conditions:
(1) have its head office in Québec;
(2) have a board of directors composed of no fewer than 5 persons domiciled in Québec and who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents;
(3) have intercountry adoption as one of its objects, in its articles, and carry on no activity in Québec or elsewhere that is inconsistent with that object;
(4) have a trust account;
(5) in the previous 12 months, have travelled to the State of origin concerned and observed at first hand the conditions in which the adoption arrangements will be made;
(6) hold a resolution from its board of directors by which the body declares being bound by ethical principles and rules of conduct that are sensitive to the public interest and international context of intercountry adoption and that pertain to such matters as the services provided to adopters, respect for the rights of the children, the parents of origin and the adopters, conflicts of interest, the use of the sums disbursed by the adopters, and relations with the other certified bodies; and
(7) have the human, physical and financial resources necessary to make arrangements on behalf of adopters domiciled in Québec for the adoption of a child domiciled in the State of origin concerned.