3. This Regulation applies to the following contracts concluded by the Public Protector:
(1) service contracts including damage insurance contracts, affreightment contracts, contracts of carriage other than those subject to the Education Act (chapter I-13.3), contracts of enterprise other than construction contracts;
(2) supply contracts, including contracts for the purchase, lease or rental of movable property, which may include the cost of installing, operating and maintaining the property;
(3) construction contracts to which the Building Act (chapter B-1.1) applies and for which the contractor must hold the licence required under Chapter IV of that Act;
(4) mixed contracts for construction work and professional service; and
(5) contracts to lease immovables, other than occupation agreements between the Public Protector and the Société québécoise des infrastructures, by which the right to occupy an immovable is acquired for a certain time in return for rent.