10. Every public call for tenders is made by publishing a notice on the electronic tendering system identified in section 6.
The notice forms part of the tender documents and must specify and contain:
(1) the identification of the “Public Protector”;
(2) a brief description of the services, needs or construction work required, as well as, where applicable, the date of delivery or execution;
(3) the nature and amount of any required tender security;
(4) the place where the tender documents or information may be obtained;
(5) the place as well as the closing and opening dates and times, the closing date being not less than 15 days after the date on which the notice is published; and
(6) the fact that the Public Protector is not bound to accept any tender.