5.8.1. Processed eggs must meet the following conditions:
(1) they must be fit for human consumption;
(2) they must be free of foreign matter, and of flavours or odours altering the organoleptic character of the processed eggs;
(3) they must be free of any pathogenic microorganism;
(4) in the case of frozen eggs, liquid eggs or dried eggs, they must be free of eggshells;
(5) in the case of dried albumen, the total count of viable mesophile aerobic bacteria must not exceed 50,000 per gram, and in the case of other processed eggs, the count must not exceed 500,000 per gram;
(6) the coliform count must not exceed 100 per gram;
(7) in dried eggs, the count of yeast and mould must not exceed 100 colonies per gram.