5.5.2. Each package of eggs covered by 5.5.1 must bear the following inscriptions in indelible letters:
(1) the word “eggs”;
(2) the name of the species laying the eggs;
(3) the name and address of the producer, the wholesaler or the retailer;
(4) the number of eggs contained in the package;
(5) the warning “best before” followed by a date not later than 35 days after laying;
(6) in the case of eggs produced in Canada, the word “Canada”, or the name of the province of origin, or where the eggs are produced in another country, the name of the country of origin.
Where the word “Québec” is used in the inscription mentioned in subparagraph 6 of the first paragraph, it must be reserved exclusively for eggs produced in Québec.