220.127.116.11. The operator of a grading station records the following information separately per day:
(1) the name and address of the producer of the eggs received on a given day, the quantity received and any identifying code given by the producer to the lots of eggs received;
(2) if applicable, the name and address of the carrier and, in all cases, the registration number of the vehicle, trailer or semi-trailer used;
(3) the identifying code of the producer or of the received eggs’ laying nests of origin;
(4) per producer, the quantity of eggs graded on a given day;
(5) the identifying code given by the operator to the lots of graded eggs;
(6) the name and address of the purchaser of the graded eggs;
(7) the quantity of inedible eggs and, if applicable, the name and address of the purchaser.