P-29, r. 1 - Regulation respecting food
220.127.116.11. The carrier records the following information:
(1) the name and address of the producer and the identifying codes of the producer or of the laying nests of origin;
(2) the quantity of eggs loaded and any identifying code given by the producer to the lots;
(3) the dates of loading, transportation and unloading;
(4) the name, address and identifying code of the grading station where the eggs are delivered;
(5) the registration number of the vehicle, trailer or semi-trailer used.