188.8.131.52. The operator of a grading station that is not registered with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency must register with the Minister.
For that purpose, the operator sends a written application containing the following information:
(1) in the case of a natural person, the person’s name, address and telephone number;
(2) in the case of a sole proprietorship, partnership or legal person, the name, telephone number and address of its main establishment and the business number assigned to it under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1) and, in the case of a partnership, the names of the partners;
(3) the name under which that grading station is operated and its address;
(4) the identifying code chosen by the operator for that grading station;
(5) the name of the director or of a person in charge of operations at that grading station.