P-29, r. 1 - Regulation respecting food

Full text A person who holds a certificate of qualification equivalent to the certificate obtained through the training described in the first paragraph of section or, or recognized by a department or a government body elsewhere in Canada, is deemed to hold a certificate referred to in the second paragraph of those sections.
O.C. 1187-2011, s. 5.