2.2.3. Persons who come into contact with the products or with material and equipment in contact with the products, must wash their hands and forearms with hot water and liquid or powdered soap from a dispenser after using tobacco, going to the washroom or handling raw food, before starting work and each time there is a risk of product contamination.
On the premises and in an area or vehicle used for product preparation, hands must be dried with individual towels that must be disposed of after use. Furthermore, no person may use tobacco in those places.
Persons who prepare products, wash or clean material and equipment must:
(1) wear a hat or a clean hairnet that completely covers the hair;
(2) wear a clean beard-covering that completely covers the beard;
(3) wear clean clothing which is worn exclusively for the work;
(4) (subparagraph revoked);
(5) refrain from wearing nail polish, watches, rings, earrings or other jewellery;
(6) abstain from eating on the premises and in the areas or vehicles used for product preparation or for washing or cleaning of materials and equipment.
R.R.Q., 1981, c. P-29, r. 1, s. 2.2.3; O.C. 1573-91, s. 22; O.C. 741-2008, s. 10.