188.8.131.52.1. To obtain a dairy plant operating permit required under subparagraph k.1 of the first paragraph of section 9 of the Act, a person must apply in writing to the Minister. The application must contain the following information:
(1) if the applicant is a natural person, the applicant’s name, domicile address and, if applicable, business number assigned under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1);
(2) if the applicant is a legal person or partnership subject to the registration requirement under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises, the applicant’s name, the address of its principal establishment and its business number assigned under that Act;
(3) the dairy product prepared by the applicant; if the product is cheese, the applicant must also state the name of the cheese and its moisture and fat percentage content; if it is a soft cheese or semi-soft cheese made with raw milk or unpasteurized milk prepared without a minimum 60-day ripening period at 2°C, the applicant must also state, in addition to the ripening period, the name and address of the dairy producer supplying the applicant and the producer’s identification number assigned by the producers marketing board administering the joint dairy marketing plan established under the Act respecting the marketing of agricultural, food and fish products (chapter M-35.1), or in the absence of a joint plan, the number assigned by the Department;
(4) the name and address of the plant or, in the case of a vehicle referred to in subparagraph c.2 of the first paragraph of section 1 of the Act, the registration number of the vehicle;
(5) the marketing conditions, such as the distribution network and the administrative region in which the product will be distributed;
(6) the milk supply conditions, such as the supply source and projected milk volume; and
(7) the name of the director of processing operations at the dairy plant referred to in section 8.1 of the Act.