18.104.22.168. Every application for a permit referred to in the first paragraph of section 9 of the Act, except a permit referred to in subparagraphs k.1 to k.4 of the first paragraph, must be made in writing and contain the following information:
(1) if the application is made by a natural person, the person’s name, address and telephone number; if the application is made by a sole proprietorship, partnership or legal person, its name and telephone number, the address of its principal establishment and the business number assigned under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1);
(2) the name under which the premises or vehicle will be operated and the address or registration number, as the case may be;
(3) the activities that the applicant plans to carry on;
(4) in the case of an application for a permit referred to in subparagraph e of the first paragraph of section 9 of the Act, the processed sea food products; and
(5) for the purpose of establishing the fees payable for the permits referred to in subparagraphs 1 and 2 of the first paragraph and subparagraphs 1 and 3 of the second paragraph of section 22.214.171.124, the total number of hot or cold units containing food offered to consumers in a self-service environment, other than units that keep food cold consisting solely of fresh whole, cut, peeled, grated or sliced fruit or vegetables, calculated in the manner described in subparagraph k of the first paragraph of section 1.1.1.