A police officer must not:
(1) use obscene, blasphemous or abusive language;
(2) fail or refuse to produce official identification when any person asks him to do so;
(3) fail to carry prescribed identification in his direct relations with the public;
(4) commit acts or use injurious language based on race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, religion, political convictions, language, age, social condition, civil status, pregnancy, ethnic or national origin, a handicap or a means to compensate for a handicap;
(5) be disrespectful or impolite towards any person.