O-7.2, r. 1 - Regulation respecting the procedure for designating certain members of the board of directors of integrated health and social services centres and unamalgamated institutions
5. An assistant officer carries out the following duties, under the authority of the officer:
(1) receive the candidates’ nomination papers and send them to the officer;
(2) inform voters of the voting procedure if more than one person has submitted their candidacy to a designation college;
(3) appoint all scrutineers necessary for assistance in the performance of his or her duties;
(4) supervise the conduct of the designation process;
(5) count the votes;
(6) send the vote count report and ballot papers to the officer.