1. All topical ophthalmic medications, except cocaine and extemporaneous preparations of antibiotics, subject to the following restrictions:
(1) immunosuppressants, only for dry eye treatment;
(2) except for the purposes referred to in sections 5 to 7 of the Regulation, the following anti-glaucoma medication used only for the following purposes:
(a) miotics, for eye examination;
(b) prostaglandin analogues, for the treatment of hypotrichosis.
2. The following oral medications:
(1) antibiotics, excluding extemporaneous preparations, only for the treatment of cases where eyelids are affected, according to the protocol established by the Institut national d’excellence en santé et en services sociaux;
(2) antivirals, only for the treatment of eye herpes, according to the protocol established by the Institut national d’excellence en santé et en services sociaux and for a maximum continuous period of 1 year.
3. Any other medication, vitamin or natural health, topical and oral product, that is not referred to in Schedule I to the Regulation respecting the terms and conditions for the sale of medications (chapter P-10, r. 12).
4. Any combination of medications, vitamins and natural health products in this Schedule is permitted subject to the restrictions provided for in the Schedule that apply to them.