11. A dispensing optician who wishes to carry on professional activities within a partnership or joint-stock company must first provide the secretary of the Order with
(1) the declaration referred to in section 12, accompanied by the fees payable prescribed by the board of directors of the Order;
(2) a statement to the effect that the partnership or joint-stock company is covered by security in compliance with Division II;
(3) in the case of a joint-stock company, a copy of the incorporating instrument issued by the competent authority, certifying the existence of the joint-stock company;
(4) written confirmation that the partnership or joint-stock company is registered in Québec;
(5) an undertaking from the partnership or joint-stock company within which the dispensing optician carries on professional activities allowing a person, committee, council or tribunal referred to in section 192 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) to require disclosure of and obtain any information listed in section 15 from a person; and
(6) where applicable, a true copy of the declaration required under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1), stating that the general partnership has become a limited liability partnership.