O-2.1, r. 4 - By-law on the exclusion of income from other sources
1. The following income, salaries or subsidies are excluded, in accordance with paragraph 30.4.4 (v) of the Income Security Program for Cree Hunters and Trappers:
(1) allowances or subsidies to reduce the cost of equipment or transportation of Cree hunters and trappers to or from their hunting territories;
(2) grants or subsidies granted to Cree hunters and trappers for the purpose of establishing, building or upgrading trappers’ cabins and camps including the access routes thereto;
(3) grants and subsidies provided to a Cree band, a Cree organization or Cree individuals to reduce the cost of domestic electricity supply or domestic heating for Cree users;
(4) life insurance or accident insurance indemnities or any other sum received as compensation for accidental loss other than income replacement indemnities;
(5) amounts received as foster families;
(6) allowances paid by the Government for newborn or adopted children.