5. The notary must make a declaration under professional oath, on a form provided exclusively by the secretary, containing the following information:
(1) the notary’s name and notarial code and his status within the partnership or company;
(2) the principal names, all other names used in Quebec, and the business number assigned by the enterprise registrar, of the partnership or company within which the notary carries on professional activities;
(3) the legal form of the partnership or company and the fact that the partnership or company meets the conditions set out in section 1 and, as applicable, section 2 or 3;
(4) the head office address of the partnership or company and the addresses of its establishments in Quebec;
(5) in the case of a company, the names and domiciles of the directors and officers of the company, and of the orders or professional associations to which they belong;
(6) in the case of a partnership, the names and domiciles of all partners domiciled in Quebec, as well as the names and domiciles of managers appointed by the partners to manage the partnership, whether the managers are domiciled in Quebec or not, and, in all cases, the orders or professional associations to which they belong;
(7) if applicable, the date on which the general partnership became a limited liability partnership.