4. A notary who wishes to carry on his professional activities within a partnership or company must pay a fee of $175, and, before the start of activities, provide the secretary of the Order with:
(1) the declaration prescribed in section 5;
(2) written confirmation by a competent authority that the partnership or company is secured in compliance with Division II;
(3) in the case of a company, a copy of the constituting instrument, issued by a competent authority, certifying that the company exists;
(4) written confirmation by the competent authority that the partnership or company is duly registered in Quebec;
(5) an undertaking by the partnership or company within which he practises his profession to allow the persons, committees, or tribunal mentioned in section 192 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) to require any person to produce a document mentioned in section 11, or a true copy thereof;
(6) if applicable, a true copy of the declaration required under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1), indicating that the general partnership has become a limited liability partnership.