2.A surgical first assistant nurse may, within the scope of providing surgical first assistance and according to a prescription, perform the following surgical techniques and clinical procedures during surgery:
(1) using and installing various complex surgical instruments and devices within the surgical site;
(2) incising, manipulating, dissecting and removing tissue;
(3) performing certain steps of the surgical procedure within the surgical site;
(4) choosing and using an in-depth hemostatic method;
(5) suturing deep tissue of the surgical wound and ligating thoroughly.