9.1.The board of directors shall issue a specialist’s certificate to a candidate who
(1) holds a diploma recognized for that purpose by the Government under the first paragraph of section 184 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) or a diploma recognized as equivalent by the board of directors, or who has been granted a training equivalence recognized by the board of directors;
(2) is entered on the roll of the Order;
(3) has passed the examinations in the specialty applied for;
(4) has completed an application for a specialist’s certificate; and
(5) has paid the costs required for the issue of the specialist’s certificate, as determined by resolution of the board of directors pursuant to paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Code.