1.The board of directors of the Ordre professionnel des médecins vétérinaires du Québec shall issue a permit to a candidate who applies therefor and who
(1) holds a diploma recognized by the Government pursuant to the first paragraph of section 184 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26), or a diploma recognized as equivalent by the board of directors;
(2) has passed the examination for admission adopted by the board of directors of the Order;
(3) has taken the oath in the form in Schedule I;
(4) has paid the costs required for the issue of the permit, as determined by resolution of the board of directors pursuant to paragraph 8 section 86.0.1 of the Code; and
(5) has demonstrated a working knowledge of the official language of Québec, in compliance with the provisions of the Charter of the French language (chapter C-11).