19. A veterinary surgeon is in a situation of conflict of interest if he
(1) shares his professional income in any way whatsoever with a person who is not a member of the Order or with a partnership or joint-stock company within which he is not authorized to carry on professional activities;
(2) receives, in addition to the remuneration to which he is entitled, a commission, rebate, benefit or other similar consideration relating to the practice of his profession, other than customary tokens of appreciation or gifts of small value, a discount paid by a provider for prompt regular payment if it appears on the invoice and is in keeping with marketplace rules in similar matters, or a purchase volume discount if it appears on the invoice or statement of account and is in keeping with marketplace rules in similar matters;
(3) gives or offers to give a commission, rebate, benefit or other similar consideration relating to the practice of his profession;
(4) enters into any type of agreement with any person to attract clients; or
(5) accepts discount coupons or other similar documents under which a third person undertakes to pay the fees in whole or in part instead of the client.