4. A veterinary surgeon must make a sworn declaration on the form provided by the Order, containing
(1) the partnership or joint-stock company name and any other names used in Québec by every partnership or joint-stock company within which the veterinary surgeon practises and the business number assigned to them by the competent authority;
(2) the legal form of the partnership or joint-stock company;
(3) if the veterinary surgeon practises within a joint-stock company, the address of the head office of the joint-stock company and of its establishments in Québec, and the names and home addresses of the directors and officers of the joint-stock company;
(4) if the veterinary surgeon practises within a limited liability partnership, the address of the establishments of the partnership in Québec, specifying the address of the principal establishment, the names and home addresses of all the partners and, where applicable, the names and addresses of the directors appointed by the partners to manage the affairs of the partnership;
(5) the veterinary surgeon’s name, home address and professional domicile and status within the partnership or joint-stock company; and
(6) a written document by the veterinary surgeon certifying that the shares or units held and the rules of administration of the partnership or joint-stock company are in conformity with the conditions set out in this Regulation.