1.The following Acts and the Regulations made thereunder apply to any person referred to in the Supplementary Agreement on social security between the Gouvernement du Québec and the Government of Portugal, signed on 28 March 1990 and appearing in Schedule I:
(1) the Act respecting family assistance allowances (chapter A-17);
(2) the Hospital Insurance Act (chapter A-28);
(3) the Health Insurance Act (chapter A-29);
(4) the Act respecting the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec (chapter R-5); and
(5) the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-5).