3. An application for financial assistance made to promote the development of assistance services to the public, in particular to ensure the establishment and maintenance of bodies promoting access to justice, must also contain the following information:
(1) the nature of the services rendered based on the needs of the public, the clientele covered, the territory served and the activities to be carried out with the financial assistance;
(2) budget estimates to ensure the operation of the services, including an estimate of the expenses to be incurred and the expected revenues, for the period covered by the application and not exceeding 3 years;
(3) the other applications for financial assistance made by the person or body, the amount requested and, where applicable, the amount received;
(4) other sources of financing or contributions to the carrying out of the project;
(5) in the case of new services, a plan for their implementation, including a description of the activities and the deadlines to be met for each activity;
(6) the number of persons paid and volunteers assigned to the project and their respective duties.