2. Assistant deputy ministers are authorized to sign, for their sector of activity,
(1) calls for tenders and supply or services contracts, except those related to telecommunications and information technologies;
(2) agreements entered into under section 10 of the Act respecting the Ministère de la Famille, des Aînés et de la Condition féminine (chapter M-17.2);
(3) any document pertaining to the granting of subsidies or other financial contributions for which the terms of allocation, by means of a normative framework or otherwise, have been approved by the Government or the Conseil du trésor, except documents related to the granting of subsidies under the Act to facilitate the establishment of a pension plan for employees working in childcare services (chapter E-12.011) and the Educational Childcare Act (chapter S-4.1.1); and
(4) any document pertaining to the granting of subsidies not subject to standards for $50,000 or less or, subject to the prior approval of the Conseil du trésor, for more than $50,000, except subsidies that may be granted under the Act to facilitate the establishment of a pension plan for employees working in childcare services and the Educational Childcare Act.
An assistant deputy minister is also authorized, for his or her sector of activity, to certify as true any document or any copy of a document originating from the department or forming part of its archives.