14. The Assistant Deputy Minister of the Direction générale des services de garde éducatifs à l’enfance is authorized to sign
(1) written notices of non-compliance pursuant to section 65 of that Act;
(2) any document authorizing a person to act as an inspector and certifying the person’s authority pursuant to section 72 of that Act;
(3) any document designating a person as an investigator and certifying the person’s authority pursuant to section 80 of that Act;
(4) any document related to the sending of a decision made following an application for review pursuant to section 88 of that Act;
(5) any document related to the granting of subsidies pursuant to section 89, 90, 91 or 96 of that Act;
(6) any document related to the cancellation or reduction of a subsidy granted or to the suspension of its payment pursuant to section 97 of that Act; and
(7) any document authorizing, pursuant to section 108 of that Act, a measure departing from a standard under paragraphs 3, 4 and 5 of section 106.