M-16.1, r. 2 - Terms and conditions of the signing of certain deeds, documents and writings of the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
5. A director general is authorized to sign, for his or her sector of activities,
(1) supply contracts for less than $50,000, excluding contracts concerning computer equipment;
(2) service contracts for less than $50,000;
(3) documents pertaining to the promise and awarding of a grant of less than $50,000;
(4) agreements for less than $50,000 entered into with a department or public body.